Thursday, August 11, 2016

Oye Vey!

     After putting it off for a good four years, I finally visited the dentist to figure out just what kind of damage chemo has done to mouth, more specially, to my teeth & let's just say it did it's damn thang....five thousand dollars worth to be exact. Oye vey! Thankfully my insurance did cover a dental cleaning & updated X-Rays but beyond that, anything to fix broken, discolored, literally falling apart piece-by-piece teeth is considered "cosmetic" & not covered by insurance....lame-0-rama! So it's look like I will continue to be a closed-mouth smiler for who knows how long. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely know how incredibly blessed I am to be alive, that is something I will NEVER forget & is something I reflect on numerous times every single day. I just like to keep you guys in the post-cancer loop & this is the latest in my cancer survivor story. I'll keep you updated but until then, enjoy the last few weeks of Summer! Talk to you soon

love&lyrics,
- LISA -

No comments:

Post a Comment