Thursday, January 16, 2014

#tbt: Capeside Adventures

I absolutely promise a new post is on it's away. I've been working on it for quite some time &, in my opinion, it is my most personal entry ever. A lot has happened in the Johnson household & we're only 16 days into 2014!

See you soon!
- LISA -

...til then...
#tbt


Visiting Dawson Leery's house from "Dawson's Creek in "Capeside, MA" which is really in Wilmington, NC. If you don't know, DC, along with FRIENDS, is my ALL-TIME favorite show. During our visit we were able to meet the owners, chat on the porch for about 45 minutes (learning so much super-rad DC info), & then took our time absorbing the most stunning surroundings. It was a dream come true.

This was 13 months before my diagnosis & I can't even begin to explain how the fictitious lives of Dawson, Joey, Pacey, Jack, & Jen allowed me to escape my own reality during my battle. 
I'm forever a Creeker. 

Let's be buds!
Find me @:


1 comment: