Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Randomness

     Since my last post was pretty heavy,  I thought I would lighten things up around GDHC with something fun...& different. If you've been hanging out here with me for a minute, then you know a few things about me. You know I'm a cancer survivor, a former dancer, & a proud, permanent ostomate but there's a lot more to me. I love music, make-up, movies & countless other things that don't necessarily begin with the letter "m", contrary to what that previous list may have lead you to believe. ☺ So, here are some incredibly random Q's with my equally as random A's.


  • Full name? Lisa Marie Johnson
  • Are you named after anyone? Yes, my cousin Lisa Marie Wright who passed away from chronic asthma a few weeks shy of her 16th birthday in the early 80's.
  • What's your favorite sport to watch? College Football...it's serious business.
  • Favorite movies? High Fidelity, Say Anything, True Romance, Almost Famous, Dogfight, Across The Universe, The Fault In Our Stars....I could go on & on & on & on....
  • Last song you listened to? "And I Love Her" by The Beatles
  • Last movie you watched in a theater? Vacation
  • Do you have a favorite city? Wilmington, NC will always have my heart. 
  • Do you wear your seat belt in the car? Faithfully.
  • What did you have for breakfast today? Coffee
  • Favorite bands/musicians? Nirvana, Alexz Johnson, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, DMB, The Doors, Bob Dylan
  • How tall are you? 5'0
  • What's one word to describe your personality? Sarcastic
  • What's something on your bucket list? For the record, I like to call it my "life list" {which you can check out in it's entirety in the tab above} but I would LOVE to complete a ropes course...however, I have absolutely NO idea how or where you would find them.
  • Do you believe in yourself? For the most part, but I think we all have insecurities.
  • Where did you go to on your last road trip? Pittsburgh, PA for the "Soaked In Bleach" screening.
  • Do you have a "life anthem" song? "Nothin' On Me" by Alexz Johnson
  • Favorite TV shows? LOST, Dawson's Creek, Friends
  • What is your favorite season? Fall
  • Last restaurant you went to? Chili's
  • Are you right handed or left handed? I'm a righty.
  • Do you wear glasses/contacts? Oh yeah...I'd be blind without them.
  • Do you believe in soulmates? Absolutely
  • Do you have any siblings? Yes...2 older brothers who are in Heaven & 1 older sister who, thankfully, is still down here with me. :)
  • What's your favorite hobby? Writing
  • Do you think friends can grow apart? I know they can.
  • What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke Zero...mmm...
  • Do you still have your tonsils & appendix? Nope...neither actually.
  • Iphone or android? I'm an android girl.
  • What DVD is in your DVD player right now? Friends
  • Do you have any scars, if so where? Haha, this question made me laugh. I definitely have my fair share: appendix (lower right abdomen), hysterectomy (from right below my belly button down to my pelvic bone), my chest port (top right of my chest), & on my inner left thigh (like from hip to kneecap) from my external pelvic reconstruction.
  • Do you have any tattoos? Only my radiation dots...so if those count, then I have 3. ;)
  • Do you like ice in your drinks? No! I'm completely weird when it comes to ice...just not a fan.
  • Would you rather be able to fly for a day or be invisible for a day? Fly, for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment